Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,395)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PUBLIC CONSULTATION EVENTS AT GLLC

PUBLIC CONSULTATION EVENTS AT GOLDEN LANE LEISURE CENTRE THURSDAY 20TH MAY (6pm – 9pm) SATURDAY 22ND MAY (10am – 1pm) Come along to one of…

Started by Denise Davy

1 May 26, 2010
Reply by Peter Luckham

The former Nursery building history and future use?

i am just curious was the building always a nursery and are there any plans for the buildings future ?

Started by 15 storeys high

5 May 26, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth VC

Basterfield Lawn Gate Weekend Access

Hello everyone. I am writing to propose the following for the opening and closing of the Basterfield Lawn gate for on weekends: I propose…

Started by Wendy Giaccaglia

0 May 20, 2010

Portraits of residents

Hi there, I'm a budding photographer who has lived on this wonderful estate for 15 years now.  As it and its residents have been a constant…

Started by Lucy Johnston

10 May 18, 2010
Reply by Lucy Pickering

CITY-WIDE RESIDENTS’ MEETING: 7 JUNE 2010 – YOUR INVITATION

The City of London Corporation and City of London Police invite you to join them for the 2010 City-wide Resident Meeting. The meeting - run…

Started by Neil Young (Comm. Development)

0 May 14, 2010

PICNIC WITH THE POLICE - 4th JUNE 2010

National Family Week will be held this year during the first week of June. In order to enter into the spirit of the event, the City of…

Started by BARBICAN POLICE TEAM

0 May 12, 2010

Just Wanted to let you know...Weightlessness is a phenomenon experienced during free-fall

In the 5th SUPER ESTATE PROJECTS, resident artist Katharina Lackner will momentarily alter the space of the Golden Lane Estate in an attemp…

Started by EXHIBIT Gallery

0 Apr 30, 2010

Spring!

Finally seems to be here - hope the milder lighter weather is cheering everyone up.

Started by bdon

1 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Christine Clifford

Cycle training on Golden Lane Estate

This story from the Guardian includes a section on the use of Golden Lane Estate for police cycle training:http://www.guardian.co.uk/enviro

Started by Daniel Elson

0 Apr 19, 2010

COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP MEETING

The Community Partnership Meeting for residents of Aldersgate, Cripplegate and Coleman Street wards will be held at 19:30 hours on Monday 1…

Started by BARBICAN POLICE TEAM

0 Mar 31, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service