Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,395)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congratulations to Sue Pearson

Congratulations to Sue Pearson elected as Alderman

Started by Christine Clifford

1 Sep 20, 2022
Reply by Alex

Anti social behaviour

When I've asked in the past about this no seems to hear anything. To me it's getting steadily worse around here. Endless drug deals, loud m…

Started by Shane

5 Aug 30, 2022
Reply by Tom

Moving/Storage Boxes

We have a good number of boxes to give away. They will be recycled if not taken by Monday

Started by Christine Clifford

5 Aug 30, 2022
Reply by Christine Clifford

Blue love bird / baby parrot found

Terry from City Hardware has taken a blue bird to Clerkenwell Vets. A few people saw it in the Fortune Street Park on Saturday.

Started by Bev Bytheway

1 Aug 26, 2022
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

Crescent House Windows Cleaning

Does anyone remember when were the windows cleaned at Crescent House?

Started by Philippe Rogueda

1 Aug 20, 2022
Reply by nathan

Golden Lane Estate Book Signing — Saturday 23 July, Isokon Gallery, Lawn Road NW3

If anyone fancies a trip to north London, I'm doing a book signing primarily of my Golden lane book At the Isokon Gallery, Lawn Road NW3. T…

Started by Stefi Orazi

3 Jul 21, 2022
Reply by Stefi Orazi

Knitting Project

Hello enthusiastic Knitters An opportunity to be involved in knitting a. Scarf to wrap around the Albert Hall. This is a fabulous project t…

Started by Patricia O'Connor

0 Jul 21, 2022

Bye Bye Cripplegate Alderman

Just a quick note to say that earlier today I submitted to the Court of Aldermen my letter surrendering my Office as Alderman for the Ward.…

Started by David Graves (your Alderman)

0 Jul 18, 2022

White Cat

Hello Has anyone lost a long haired white cat? Kitty was on the 1st floor of Cullum Welch on Saturday Today on the ground floor Of course f…

Started by Patsy

0 Jul 17, 2022

looking for flat to RENT :)

Hi! I currently live in the Great Arthur House but looking for a two-bed flat.  I would love to stay at the estate so I would greatly appr…

Started by Cilkas

0 Jun 16, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service