Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Pets Policy Consultation at Sir Ralph Perring Centre

March 5, 2024 from 5:30pm to 7pm
Mar 4

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GOLDEN LANE RESIDENTS' ASSOCIATION (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mobile Phone Masts Plan For Bowater House

It seems the City have licensed all their buildings on the Golden Lane Estate for mobile phone masts. On 17 December GVA (a company jointly…

Started by JoJo

15 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by Sue Pearson

Dusty cars

we park in a garage under the podium next to Fann Street. In the past few months our car has been covered with sticky brick coloured dust w…

Started by Tim Godsmark

0 Jan 4, 2019

the gas leak on 2018.12.08

A big thank you to our Alderman, David Graves, for coming over from the Barbican to check on our welfare at Richard Cloudsley. A big thank…

Started by Iain Meek

2 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Iain Meek

Do you really care!!

So Residents of Golden Lane, you’ve had a film crew on the Estate for the past 2 and a half hours.  Filming outside the Shakespeare, and fi…

Started by TRB

1 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Ellen S

Kids on bikes in Fann Street

Just a word of warning folks.  For the last two evenings there has been a group of boys throwing crab apples at pedestrians and cyclists in…

Started by TRB

10 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by TRB

Dangers of u-turning vehicles on Fann Street

Hi all. I am new to this forum and after a quick search have not found any threads on the dangerous situation created by u-turning taxis/mi…

Started by Lee Bailey

38 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Billy Mann

Crescent House - problems with flat?

Hi all, My partner and myself moved into Crescent House (3rd floor) last summer, we love it here so far but have been battling quite a num…

Started by Laura M

8 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Kirill Arakcheev

Service Charge

Just paid an unaffordable service charge to find another bill for almost the same amount come through the door today - due in 8 days. This…

Started by Michelle A.

5 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Michelle A.

Airbnb Type SHORT Term Lets Nightmare - Are They Allowed on City of London Residential Estates?

Over the last few years myself and some neighbours have been plagued by short term lets via inconsiderate landlords who "may" be breaching…

Started by Hussain

8 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Tim Godsmark

Intrusive Tenancy Visits?

Apparently the City have decided to visit all tenants and leaseholders on the Estate in person to meet them and inspect the interior of the…

Started by Charles Humphries

12 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nick Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service