Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

HEALTH & WELLBEING (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family support from Southwark Mediation Centre

Neighbours & Families With schools being off, families being around each other 24/7, and neighbours more sensitive to sharing space tha…

Started by GLE Website Comms Team

0 Mar 30, 2020

A Big Thank You from Square Mile Food Bank

have (hopefully) attached some pictures of our Fabulous Friday collection entering their 72 hour quarantine. Your generosity has been amazi…

Started by Seddon Gal

2 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Seddon Gal

City of London Food Bank

As Many of you will know, Age UK is setting up a Food Bank for the City of London, and the Barbican Estate Office has kindly provided space…

Started by Seddon Gal

3 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Seddon Gal

LSO is streaming free concerts on YouTube on Thursdays and Sundays

While we’re closed for concerts, we’re setting up a new way for people to enjoy the music the LSO would usually be playing at LSO St Luke’s…

0 Mar 26, 2020

Support London Ambulance Service - please go online if you can

London Ambulance Service is seeing unprecedented demand on our 999 and 111 phone services. Please get support online so 111 phone lines a…

0 Mar 26, 2020

Bowater House. Covid19 volunteers needed

If you live in Bowater House and are fit and well could you join our volunteer group? Currently most of our residents needing help are wel…

Started by Christine Clifford

0 Mar 25, 2020

Interested in bulk buying or ages from small organic producers?

On FB there are small organic producers of oranges in Spain still getting deliveries to London. 10kg are approx £30 incl Vat, one kg is app…

3 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Christine Clifford

Respiratory Team message The message from our respiratory team is clear. Stay at home to save lives. This is a crucial time in our fight back against Covid-19.

Respiratory Team message The message from our respiratory team is clear. Stay at home to save lives. This is a crucial time in our fight…

Started by nathan

1 Mar 24, 2020
Reply by JoJo

Social distance

I was alarmed today to see the seats for Giddy Up coffee place fully occupied by seniors all of an age to be at high risk form Covid19. I a…

0 Mar 21, 2020

WAITROSE - CHANGE IN OPENING HOURS

I am passing on a notification I have just received to say that the manager at Waitrose, Cherry Tree Walk, has agreed via the Estate Office…

Started by David Graves (your Alderman)

6 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by David Graves (your Alderman)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service