Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free - Playmobile and Jigsaw

Hello all, I have a bag of Playmobile in good condition and a 1000-piece Pokemon jigsaw if anyone can make use of them? Let me know and I w…

Started by Steve Smith

0 Jan 16, 2021

Homemade Items for sale - get in touch :)

Good evening all. Hope you are all getting excited for Christmas. I've started making home made items and I am selling to help raise fund…

Started by Carla Patricia Batten

1 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

Taken: Free Blackout Curtains

I live in the Barbican but at one time lived on the Golden Lane Estate and have a pair of cream curtains with blackout lining that I no lon…

Started by Cathryn

2 Nov 15, 2020
Reply by Cathryn

TAKEN FREE Corner Christmas Tree

Great space-saving Christmas tree. Looks like a proper tree but takes up half the space. Collect from Golden Lane Estate. Ring me if you’re…

Started by Jane Carr

0 Oct 23, 2020

Ikea Loft Bed

We have an Ikea Smastad loft bed to give away since our middle son has gone to uni. The bed looks like this https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/sm

Started by Tim Godsmark

0 Oct 15, 2020

Handcart/trolley to borrow?

We're moving out of Crescent House this weekend, and I was wondering if anyone had a handcart or trolley they'd be willing to lend/rent me,…

Started by Chris Stanford

3 Sep 30, 2020
Reply by Chris Stanford

Pair of custom made lounge cabinets - exactly fit the wall under the stairs £50 - from Hatfield House

Each cabinet is 159cm long, 75cm tall, 60cm deep. Shelf inside. Custom made to fit the wall under the stairs, close to the 4th stair. Buye…

Started by Tom Martin

0 Sep 12, 2020

Available to rent - 2 bedroom duplex flat in Hatfield House, Golden Lane Estate

We are looking for tenants for our flat in Hatfield House. It's a 2-bedroom, ground- and first-floor duplex flat with beautiful views over…

Started by Tom Martin

0 Sep 9, 2020

Folding Exercise Bike - Free

I brought this at the start of lockdown thinking it would be a good way to get some exercise, but. I never really used it that much and it…

Started by Richard

0 Sep 9, 2020

TV for sale

32" Samsung Smart TV with remote: https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/full-hd-h5500/UE32H5500AKXXU/ £50 or best offer. I live in Crescent House…

Started by Chris Stanford

0 Aug 22, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service