Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
23 minutes ago
Sheila replied to Jax's discussion Looking for a 1 maybe 2 bed on GLE
23 hours ago
Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Sunday

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

David Graves (your Alderman)'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I am really not sure what it is that "15 storeys high" seems so upset about - even t…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 29, 2014 to Great Arthur House: Cladding-Windows

47 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Paul Lincoln

"Somehow I think the comparison to a spin doctor was not meant as a compliment, but…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 28, 2014 to Great Arthur House: Cladding-Windows

47 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Paul Lincoln

"For all the many years that this project has been under discussion, it must be at le…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 28, 2014 to Great Arthur House: Cladding-Windows

47 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Paul Lincoln

"Dear Ajay, In a word, yes, but as is the way with the City of London Corporation, no…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 28, 2014 to Double Glazing

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by David Graves (your Alderman)

"Dear Jean, On the concrete aspect as I understand it a process of testing and evalua…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 28, 2014 to Note for David Graves re Concrete repairs, window replacement and repainting CWH

5 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Thank you to Laurence Jones for the posting above. It is very reassuring to learn…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Feb 6, 2014 to Mail Delivery of internal documents by Estate Office

4 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by nathan

"I'm sorry - you did, and I have just spotted your posting in the Great Arthur House…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Jan 14, 2014 to Community hall update

31 Jan 14, 2014

"I have made some progress with this since raising the questions before Christmas. I…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Jan 14, 2014 to Community hall update

31 Jan 14, 2014

"I am genuinely intrigued by 15 storeys high's comment - I don't see an issue in not…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Jan 2, 2014 to Great Arthur House

17 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by 15 storeys high

"Rachel - you are right, the redevelopment was not handed to Redrow on a plate, there…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Nov 29, 2013 to Redevelopment of the YMCA Fann Street....Important event

20 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by JM

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service