Saturday
Paul Lincoln posted an event

Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday
Sheila replied to Jax's discussion Looking for a 1 maybe 2 bed on GLE
Apr 19

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

David Kreikmeier-Watson's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"As a dim-witted Council Tenant I hope all you clever architects are taking into acco…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Nov 28, 2017 to RCS Site | Alternative Plans

4 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Charles Humphries

"Were you accompanied by a Fire Safety Expert Mary - as far as I am aware, neither th…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Jun 21, 2017 to GRENFELL TOWER and GREAT ARTHUR HOUSE

1 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by David Kreikmeier-Watson

"It's a glass and metal alloy curtain wall NOT cladding - it has a melt temperature o…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Jun 16, 2017 to Great Arthur cladding- fully fire tested

8 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Mary Durcan

"Hi Manuele I would ask your Estate Agent for written proof of their claim from the…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Jun 16, 2017 to Crescent House - New DoubleGlazing - Facade?

14 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by nathan

"Well it will be up to residents to decide if GLERA is dissolved Steve, as Maria has…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied May 5, 2016 to So sorry!

6 May 5, 2016

"Thanks "Mother" - I'm sure that's helped a lot of people to understand what it's all…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 17, 2016 to Where Will Tesco Charity Money Actually Go?

5 Mar 17, 2016

"And the pool table is still down there!"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 16, 2016 to Youth Club On Golden Lane

1 Mar 16, 2016

"Thanks Maria - that sort of makes the question of where will the money go even more…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 16, 2016 to Where Will Tesco Charity Money Actually Go?

5 Mar 17, 2016

"You've probably got a mains supply to the bathroom then Nathan not a stored supply -…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 15, 2016 to TAP TEMPERATURE CHECKS LETTER - COPY OF LETTER NEEDED

7 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Hi Sarah You must be one of the people missed when the main checks were done around…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 15, 2016 to TAP TEMPERATURE CHECKS LETTER - COPY OF LETTER NEEDED

7 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service