16 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

17 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

185 discussions

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Does Florrie’s Law not apply to things like the Great Arthur curtain wall replacemen…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 1, 2017 to Interesting article for leaseholders

3 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Christo

"I'll happily take it, if it's still available? Might encourage me to buy some Bluray…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jul 24, 2017 to BluRay/DVD Player For Sale £15.00

2 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Chamberpot Bowell & Pond

"It's like we've returned from the grave! A brave new world of social housing, and in…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jun 16, 2017 to A Proposal for the RSC site redevelopment, please comment.

10 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Fred Rodgers

"I was going to post my own wall/install experiences but Patricia has done such a def…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Mar 14, 2016 to GAH - TEMPORARY WALL

5 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Iain Meek

"And I have accepted - I think... Try it again Christine, I've never been PM'd before."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 3, 2015 to Sliding wall in Great Arthur House

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Christine Clifford

"Thank you Nathan, we should do more of these audio-visual demonstrations."

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Aug 3, 2015 to Sliding wall in Great Arthur House

12 Aug 5, 2015

"I can, and I will, seeing as it's you... There are eight flats on each floor (four d…"

12 Aug 5, 2015

"At last, I live in a Gritty Urban Location! Can't wait to tweet about it. Nathan, mu…"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jul 16, 2015 to Fusion Lifestyle, The City and the faulty alarm, GLE leisure centre

31 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Fantastic idea, but all in concrete... keep it Brutalist ;-)"

Chamberpot Bowell & Pond replied Jul 16, 2015 to Fusion Lifestyle, The City and the faulty alarm, GLE leisure centre

31 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Certainly do, and we're all terribly keen to make things nice for the new residents…"

31 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

RSS

© 2020   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service