welcome

The Golden Lane Estate website is run by GLE residents (GLE website comms team) and supported by the Golden Lane Residents' Association.

The forums are moderated.  Any comments which appear to be abusive or potentially libellous or which contravene the terms of service under which the site is licensed by the service provider Ning will be removed. 

Privacy Policy

Forum

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

21 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

47 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMENT ON GOLDEN LANE

1152 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

12 discussions

HEALTH & WELLBEING

24 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

401 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

179 discussions

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

Facebook

There are three Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

GLERA 

City of London

Tim Godsmark's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi have just received an email from the Director of Communities and Children's Servi…"

Tim Godsmark replied on Monday to Gas Leak

6 on Monday
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"Hi Everyone, I emailed all the members of the COLPAI liaison group together with our…"

Tim Godsmark replied on Monday to Gas Leak

6 on Monday
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"I have also just found that short term let’s are in breach of the planning regulatio…"

Tim Godsmark replied Sep 3 to Airbnb Type SHORT Term Lets Nightmare - Are They Allowed on City of London Residential Estates?

8 Sep 3
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"Airbnb type lets are not allowed by the City either in their tenancy agreements or l…"

Tim Godsmark replied Aug 15 to Airbnb Type SHORT Term Lets Nightmare - Are They Allowed on City of London Residential Estates?

8 Sep 3
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"What is an issue is that it is costing £138,000 which presumably all residents will…"

Tim Godsmark replied Aug 15 to Intrusive Tenancy Visits?

12 Sep 3
Reply by Nick Lee

"Thanks Andrew, i have just spotted this. An analysis needs to be made whether the in…"

Tim Godsmark replied Jul 12 to 2018-07-04 Guest Rooms - costs and service charges

3 Jul 20
Reply by Christo

"Fig has returned, looking a bit thinner."

Tim Godsmark replied Jun 9 to Have you seen our cat

2 Jun 10
Reply by nathan

"On behalf of GLERA and at the suggestion of the licensing team I have contacted the…"

Tim Godsmark replied Jun 8 to Shakespeare pub - outdoor tables

1 Jun 8
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"Hi Maria, They are not intending to change the appearance of the Community Centre on…"

Tim Godsmark replied Jun 6 to Community Centre/Estate Office

2 Jun 6
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"I have put in a complaint to the film unit."

Tim Godsmark replied Feb 28 to Noisey film crew under cullum welch house.

4 Jul 1
Reply by Hussain

RSS

© 2018   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service