Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 15 June 2020. Monday 15 June – Friday 19 June
ISG works will include:
- Construction of reinforced concrete superstructure to new school building
- Construction of further welfare on the ground floor of the school, including Structural Steel Framing System (SFS) for the external walls
- Reduced basement dig to residential block
- External scaffold to school building.
Works are not scheduled to take place on Saturday 13 June 2020 or Saturday 20 June 2020. Deliveries
Deliveries taking place throughout the week include:
ISG On-Site Security
- Removal of excavated spoil from the site
- Concrete to the site.
- Security guard on-site full time 7am – 6.30am
- CCTV security cameras are now monitoring the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The City of London Corporation also has CCTV monitoring of the site in place. Working Hours
Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm
Saturday – 9am to 2pm Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site. However, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place. Please visit our project website www.colpai-project.co.uk/monitoring-data to view the monthly monitoring data results. Moving forward, we will upload the data on a monthly basis. The monitoring data will also be put up onto the site noticeboard.
For site emergencies, please contact:Steven McCarthy, ISG T:
07825 719 496