Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 24 August 2020. Monday 24 August – Friday 28 August
ISG works will include:
Please note, works are scheduled to take place on Saturday 23 August. Deliveries
- Residential basement construction, including concrete pours throughout the week
- Brickwork and scaffolding to school and hall externally
- Internal fit out works to the school.
Deliveries taking place throughout the week include:
ISG On-Site Security
- Delivery of concrete to the site
- Delivery of bricks and blocks to the site
- Delivery of scaffold to the site
- Delivery of screed to the site.
- Security guard on-site full time 7am – 6.30pm
- CCTV security cameras are now monitoring the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The City of London Corporation also has CCTV monitoring of the site in place. Working Hours
Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm
Saturday – 9am to 2pm Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site. However, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
Please visit our project website www.colpai-project.co.uk/monitoring-data
to view the monthly monitoring data results. Moving forward, we will upload the data on a monthly basis. The monitoring data will also be put up onto the site noticeboard.
We have also set up a page on our website to show progress images on-site. To view, please visit https://www.colpai-project.co.uk/progress-onsite
. We will update with further images as we move forward.
For site emergencies, please contact:Steven McCarthy, ISG T:
07825 719 496