We have been informed that the final testing of the new windows for Great Arthur House has now been delayed until 15 October. The reason for this is that the manufacturers are not happy with one of the components provided by their supplier, and are obtaining a replacement before they go ahead. This is disappointing news and we are sorry to be delivering it. However, it is crucial that all parts of the window units meet high quality standards. A newsletter is being sent to Great Arthur House residents and we will issue an update as soon as the results of the tests are available.
Is there any updates on the results of the testing that was done two weeks ago? If so can you please share it with the rest of us. It is very disappointing the continuous delay in the goals and in communicating the result of each step to the residents. Winter is really close and the City is refusing to seal the windows with the excuse of the project starting soon so the least they can do is let us know when the project is mean to start.