Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,396)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for flat to RENT :)

Hi! I currently live in the Great Arthur House but looking for a two-bed flat.  I would love to stay at the estate so I would greatly appr…

Started by Cilkas

0 Jun 16, 2022

A Library of things

Can we organise something similar here or nearer? https://libraryofthings.ac-page.com/finsburypark?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=Facebook_Mo

Started by Christine Clifford

2 Jun 11, 2022
Reply by Christine Clifford

Today jubilee party on clerkenwell green

Ill post image and info on events page

Started by Jax

0 Jun 5, 2022

The War Game (1962)

I came across this wonderful short film from 1962 that was filmed on the estate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Nn_3d4neA

Started by Richard

1 May 26, 2022
Reply by Patricia O'Connor

Call out to artists - invitation to exhibit in Barbican Library

Applications are currently being invited from artists wishing to exhibit in Barbican Library during 2024. All are welcome but we particular…

Started by Helen Tremaine

0 May 13, 2022

Looking for a flat to buy

Hello, I’m a resident at the Barbican and looking to buy a place at Golden Lane. Preferably a two or three bedroom. If anyone is intereste…

Started by Barbican/Goldenlane

0 May 12, 2022

Marimekko Roller Blinds For Sale

Hello Pair Marimekko fabric roller blinds for sale. Make me an offer. Fit windows in Cullum Welch but will measure exact dimensions Will be…

Started by Patsy

0 May 6, 2022

No Mow May

I see the daisies and buttercups have been decapitated again. This is the time early pollinators need these plants. Can we not stop mowing…

Started by Christine Clifford

1 May 4, 2022
Reply by Fred Rodgers

Spam emails via the forum

Hi I have received an email in response to an old post from a  josephmclaughlin500@gmail.com.  The email made no sense so i googled the em…

Started by Mairead Warren de Burca

1 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Christine Clifford

Save the Golden Lane Street trees

The 1 Golden Lane planning application includes potentially radical works to the street trees outside the front of the building. Hidden awa…

Started by Sarah Hudson

0 Apr 21, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service