welcome

The Golden Lane Estate website is run by GLE residents (GLE website comms team) and supported by the Golden Lane Residents' Association.

The forums are moderated.  Any comments which appear to be abusive or potentially libellous or which contravene the terms of service under which the site is licensed by the service provider Ning will be removed. 

Privacy Policy

Forum

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

50 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

83 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMENT ON GOLDEN LANE

1172 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

14 discussions

HEALTH & WELLBEING

26 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

454 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

181 discussions

Iain Meek's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Tim/ Chair Is my proposal for greening the estate and my proposal for GLERA applying…"

Iain Meek replied Jun 11 to Non-resident use of communal green/pond space outside Bayer House

27 Jun 13
Reply by GLE Website Comms Team

"I have been offering for the last few years to "install perimeter railings" around t…"

Iain Meek replied May 24 to Non-resident use of communal green/pond space outside Bayer House

27 Jun 13

"...and just found: COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES - 9 January 2018, Sir Ralph Perring Cen…"

Iain Meek replied May 24 to Non-resident use of communal green/pond space outside Bayer House

27 Jun 13

"Many thanks. That's interesting- COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES - 9 January 2018, Sir Ral…"

Iain Meek replied May 24 to GLERA meetings notes?

2 May 24
Reply by Iain Meek

"What time and where will the meeting be? "

Iain Meek replied May 19 to GLERA Annual General Meeting 11th June

3 Jun 5
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"How to fund it all? https://www.citybridgetrust.org.uk/what-we-do/grant-making/what-…"

Iain Meek replied May 3 to Future Ideas

3 May 3
Reply by Merry Monk

"Booohooo.  Not me...."If you have been a Council or Housing Association tenant after…"

Iain Meek replied May 3 to Thames Water Bills - Single Occupancy

5 May 9
Reply by Richard

"Many thanks for the advice!  "

Iain Meek replied May 3 to Thames Water Bills - Single Occupancy

5 May 9
Reply by Richard

"Parking on the street only costs £2 for Friday night and Saturday morning with the r…"

Iain Meek replied Feb 1 to Golden Lane Estate Weekly Bulletin for Week Ending 01/02/2019

1 Feb 1
Reply by Iain Meek

"Third anniversary of Alma's death.  Lit a candle- as she used to light up my life.…"

Iain Meek replied Jan 27 to Alma 'the Duchess' was terminally unwell

33 Jan 27
Reply by Iain Meek

RSS

© 2019   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service