Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

David Graves (your Alderman)'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"As there has not yet been any S.20 consultation (from what you say) the estimate you…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Jun 4, 2015 to Mega bill

3 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Christine Clifford

"Just an update to say that Karen Tarbox (Assistant Director of Barbican and Propert…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Apr 17, 2015 to Stanley Cohen House - Update

12 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Alan Line

"Tim,  I have replied to your e-mail to me from earlier today, but for the wider audi…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Apr 16, 2015 to Stanley Cohen House - Update

12 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Alan Line

"Dear Iain, Thanks - duly received. Best wishes, David."

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Feb 25, 2015 to Question Time with Cripplegate Ward Members

6 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by David Graves (your Alderman)

"Iain, I have just sent you an e-mail with details about membership. I assume you wo…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Feb 16, 2015 to Question Time with Cripplegate Ward Members

6 Feb 25, 2015

"Cripplegate Ward Club is still alive and at times is even kicking too. The website…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Feb 14, 2015 to Question Time with Cripplegate Ward Members

6 Feb 25, 2015

"I think it is fair to say that "replacement" is being used as a generic catch-all ph…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Feb 14, 2015 to Upgrading our Windows - Message to Alderman David Graves

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Roland Jeffery

"Stefi - I hope this changes soon, I agree that e-mail should not replace other meth…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 31, 2014 to Residents Meetings

3 Oct 31, 2014

"Dear Jean, Thank you for the additional information - it seems odd to me if all the…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 29, 2014 to Note for David Graves re Concrete repairs, window replacement and repainting CWH

5 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Just on this point, although the Estate Management now host quarterly meetings whic…"

David Graves (your Alderman) replied Oct 29, 2014 to Residents Meetings

3 Oct 31, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service