Latest Activity

2 events by Paul Lincoln were featured
9 hours ago
Paul Lincoln posted an event

Being neighbourly in the City of London - Making a Neighbourhood Plan in Barbican and Golden Lane at Barbican Underground Station at street level

May 12, 2024 from 12pm to 2pm
9 hours ago
Paul Lincoln updated an event

Can you repair it? Community Repair Services for Net Zero living at Ralph Perring Centre

May 4, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
9 hours ago
Steve Watson posted a discussion
20 hours ago

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,396)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Repairs Meeting

I shall be attending a Repairs Committee meeting on !6th. Nov. If anyone has any issues that they want raised please let me know. I can onl…

Started by Bill Clifford

0 Nov 2, 2011

Cat found in Fortune Street, needs home

Came back from Waitrose this morning and found a cat box on the pavement in Fortune Street with a lovely grey and silver cat inside. A note…

Started by Tim Chapple

3 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Shane

repairs

I will be attending a Repairs Committee meeting next Wednesday (14th) if anybody has any issues they would like me to raise please let me k…

Started by Bill Clifford

1 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Roland Jeffery

these website

Paul, I couldn't find your contact details> Please can you contact me re:these website. I want to update some information about my coach…

Started by Nelia Koroleva

0 Oct 3, 2011

Coaching for busy professionals (face-to-face at City Temple, and over phone/Skype)

VSEI Coaching Honour your Values, Build Up your Success, Develop your Emotional Intelligence OPEN: Monday to Friday Time: 9 am to 8 pm City…

Started by Nelia Koroleva

0 Oct 1, 2011

Consultation on government policy on housing

The City is consulting residents on changes to government policies on housing allocations, rent levels, and investment in services.  A resi…

Started by Paul Lincoln

0 Oct 1, 2011

Leisure Centre meeting (28.9)

I was unable to attend the Leisure Centre meeting last night, but would be interested to hear any information or updates that were announce…

Started by Belhr

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Christine Clifford

Internal Demolition to Start Monday, 14 March

Hello Everyone. I just wanted to give a quick update to tell you that the internal demolition will begin on Monday, 14 March 2011. The demo…

Started by Wendy Giaccaglia

5 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Roland Jeffery

Room for rent

Hi, I have a double room for rent in a ground floor flat in Basterfield house. Lovely flat with balcony leading strait down on to the large…

Started by Dan Rees

0 Sep 20, 2011

Hatfield House Lawn Area

Many people overlooking the above area have expressed concern that, during the lunch hours, the area is overtaken by non residents!  In a s…

Started by Maria Elizabeth Prior

1 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service