welcome

The Golden Lane Estate website is run by GLE residents (GLE website comms team) and supported by the Golden Lane Residents' Association.

The forums are moderated.  Any comments which appear to be abusive or potentially libellous or which contravene the terms of service under which the site is licensed by the service provider Ning will be removed. 

Privacy Policy

Forum

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

21 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

47 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMENT ON GOLDEN LANE

1152 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

12 discussions

HEALTH & WELLBEING

24 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

401 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

179 discussions

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

Facebook

There are three Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

GLERA 

City of London

Maria Elizabeth Prior's Discussions (774)

Discussions Replied To (721) Replies Latest Activity

"Good evening.  Thank you for this post.  You say the City of London Corporation is k…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied 5 hours ago to Have your say on a new City carers' plan

1 5 hours ago
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Hello Iain.  If the Corporation choose not to enforce their 'This is a private Estat…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Nov 19 to Non-resident use of communal green/pond space outside Bayer House

12 Dec 6
Reply by GLE Website Comms Team

"Their parents must be so proud!!"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Nov 4 to Kids on bikes in Fann Street

10 Nov 7
Reply by Tracy Batten

"Hi Tracy I believe a new greengrocer is taking over.  I so hope it will also sell pl…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Oct 31 to The Barbican Fruiterers & Greengrocers - John Harwood has Retired 26.10.2018

3 Oct 31

"Hello Emily and Brian.  Well done for raising this issue.  I have lived here for 28…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Oct 23 to Non-resident use of communal green/pond space outside Bayer House

12 Dec 6
Reply by GLE Website Comms Team

"It would certainly help if the City, themselves cared about the health and wellbeing…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Oct 10 to Passionate about health and care in the Square Mile?

1 Oct 10

"Can anyone help me get a link to this survey, as have tried clicking onto the link,…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Oct 3 to Satisfaction Survey

2 Oct 4
Reply by Ruben Mendes

"If the City want to do this then why should the residents pay?  I am not paying for…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 16 to Intrusive Tenancy Visits?

12 Sep 3
Reply by Nick Lee

"Richard I agree with you.  It is not acceptable, and looks awful.  Unfortunately the…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 6 to Bin Area

3 Aug 6
Reply by Shane

"I agree Christo.  The COL have every right to check properties to make sure only the…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 4 to Intrusive Tenancy Visits?

12 Sep 3
Reply by Nick Lee

RSS

© 2018   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service