Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Maria Elizabeth Prior's Discussions (859)

Discussions Replied To (797) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Bonnie I will certainly be contacting you very soon.  I want to avoid anyo…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Apr 17, 2018 to Get involved: be part of a user-led evaluation and help create better Mental Health services in City and Hackney

4 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"I would be very happy to share with you my experiences of mental illness, where I ha…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Apr 13, 2018 to Get involved: be part of a user-led evaluation and help create better Mental Health services in City and Hackney

4 Apr 26, 2018

"What is a measure long overdue is for the City of London to treat residents fairly, …"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Apr 12, 2018 to Nearly everyone is going to read at least 1 item from 2018-04-16 Housing Management Meeting

3 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Hussain

"Linda,  I so know how you feel.  We, in Crescent House, have had similar issues, whe…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Apr 10, 2018 to Inconsiderate filming again - PUMA

3 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Hussain

"On 23 February 2018, us residents on the third floor received a letter from the Esta…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Feb 28, 2018 to Still no lights in Crescent House

13 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Nicholas Lynch

"Good for you Lee.  I can't as still very unwell. "

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jan 30, 2018 to Still no lights in Crescent House

13 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Nicholas Lynch

"I spoke too soon.  This evening half the lights that were originally out for nearly…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jan 30, 2018 to Still no lights in Crescent House

13 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Nicholas Lynch

"Finally, last Friday, after being in total darkness again for a long time, our light…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jan 27, 2018 to Still no lights in Crescent House

13 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Nicholas Lynch

"After two weeks being in darkness someone finally came to look at the lights last Fr…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jan 19, 2018 to Still no lights in Crescent House

13 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Nicholas Lynch

"On the top floor of Crescent House several of us on the landing were left in total d…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jan 19, 2018 to Weekly bulletin - 19 January 2018

1 Jan 19, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service