Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Maria Elizabeth Prior's Discussions (859)

Discussions Replied To (797) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Emily and Brian.  Well done for raising this issue.  I have lived here for 28…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Oct 23, 2018 to Non-resident use of communal green/pond space outside Bayer House

29 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Emily L.

"It would certainly help if the City, themselves cared about the health and wellbeing…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Oct 10, 2018 to Passionate about health and care in the Square Mile?

1 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Can anyone help me get a link to this survey, as have tried clicking onto the link,…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Oct 3, 2018 to Satisfaction Survey

2 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Ruben Mendes

"If the City want to do this then why should the residents pay?  I am not paying for…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 16, 2018 to Intrusive Tenancy Visits?

12 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nick Lee

"Richard I agree with you.  It is not acceptable, and looks awful.  Unfortunately the…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 6, 2018 to Bin Area

3 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Shane

"I agree Christo.  The COL have every right to check properties to make sure only the…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Aug 4, 2018 to Intrusive Tenancy Visits?

12 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nick Lee

"Hello Chester.  I know how you feel.  I rarely get any replies to the emails I send…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 25, 2018 to The Estate Office

2 Jul 25, 2018

"What I am confused about is when the whole Estate was listed, that must have include…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jun 5, 2018 to Community Centre/Estate Office

2 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"I googled it and it came up as 'the Worshipful Company of Painters and Stainers'.  I…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Apr 27, 2018 to The worshipful company of "Paynters" and stainers starting on Monday

3 Apr 27, 2018

"Hello Bonnie.  Have sent you my contact details so we can meet and discuss my illnes…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Apr 26, 2018 to Get involved: be part of a user-led evaluation and help create better Mental Health services in City and Hackney

4 Apr 26, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service